Off the beaten track!
Dumre Bazar, Pokhara
- Day 01:Pick up from International Airport to Hotel (Dbl bed). Welcome drinks included.
- Day 02: After breakfast we will leave for sightseeing which includes Pashupatinath,Boudhanath,Balaju water Garden,Swoyambhunath, National Museum and Kathmandhu Durbar Square(Hanuman Dhoka). All the major sites in Kathmandu will be covered today.
- Day 03:After breakfast at 9 Am, we leave for sightseeing which includes Patan city,Patan Durbar square,Tibetan refugee camp and towards Bhaktapur pagoda and from Bhaktapur we head towards Nagarkot for a overnight stay from where you can see many mountains including the Highest Mountainin the world Mount Everest and beautiful sunrise and sunset over the mountains.
- Day 04:After Breakfast we depart for Kathmandu and we have a full day for shopping/rest or packing for trekking the next day.
- Day 05:Early Morning departure for Trekking, wedrive from Kathmandu to Dumre and trek to Handi Khola and camp.
- Day 06: From Handi Khola we trek to Syaule Khola and camp here.
- Day 07: Today we trek to Majuwa and have lunch here and trek to Thadikhonya and camp here.
- Day 08: Thadikhonya trek to Shakluing and camp at Bhegnas taal.
- Day 09: Full day Pokhara sightseeing,boating in Fewa Lake.
- Day 10: Departure forChitwanNational Parkand return for Lunch where a Jungle guide will discuss further program and will guide you as per your plan.
- Day 11:Full day activities inside the Park including Elephant rides, Bird watching,Nature walk,Elephant bath,cultural programs etc.
- Day 12:After breakfast leave for Kathmandu and rest.
- Day 13:After breakfast head to the Mountains in the scenic mountain flight(subject to weather) and return back to Hotel and rest.
- Day 14:Full day free for shopping (souvenir,cheap clothes), packing etc.
- Day 15:Pick up from Hotel to Airport for departure towards respective flight.( we will miss you but we know you will be back!!)
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours if applicable by private car / van / bus
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- Local licensed English speaking Guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer as part of trekking itinerary
- Land transfers as appropriate for trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section